Join Team Taller de José and Receive Guaranteed Entry for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
Taller de José is an official charity partner for the Chicago Marathon! This means that runners who choose to run for and fundraise for Taller de José can receive guaranteed entry into this iconic Chicago event.
In addition to the benefits given to all runners (marathon shirt, gift bag, finisher medal, etc.), Team Taller de José members receive the following extra benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2017 Bank of American Chicago Marathon
- Race entry reimbursement upon meeting the $1,500 fundraising goal*
- Team Taller de Jose race shirt
- Access to online fundraising page and resources to help you meet (or exceed!) your fundraising goal
- Fundraising support from Taller de José staff
- Team pre-race pasta party
- Great incentives for meeting fundraising goals
- Training with Coach Mark Buciak and his proven training program The Road to Boston personalized for runners of all abilities
*All Team Taller de José runners commit to a minimum fundraising goal of $1,200 and runners are responsible for fronting their own race entry registration after acceptance as a Team Taller de José member.
Contact Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org) about your spot for the 2018 race!
Taller de José is also an official partner of the 2018 Shamrock Shuffle on March 25th 2018!
The Shamrock Shuffle is an 8K race through downtown Chicago, starting and finishing in Grant Park. Each year over 20,000 runners participate in this Chicago tradition, and this year Taller de José is an official charity of the 2018 Shamrock Shuffle!
In addition to the benefits given to all shufflers (Nike race shirt, sunglasses, finishers medal, and one drink ticket), Team Taller de José members receive the following extra incentives:
- A Team Taller de José t-shirt
- Invitation to a post-race celebration
- A personal fundraising page
- The opportunity to win prizes for meeting fundraising goals
- The opportunity to have your race registration reimbursed if you meet fundraising goals*
- The chance to support a great mission and run with other enthusiastic Taller de José supporters!
*All Team Taller de José runners will start with a fundraising goal of $250. There is no penalty for those who do not meet this minimum, but for those who do fundraise $250 or more, Taller de José will offer to reimburse the race registration fee.
Contact Mitchell Roemer (email@example.com) with any additional questions.